Thursday, May 14, 2009

Witless and informative

To say the least, the past few weeks have been eventful and uneventful all at the same time. On that note, my closest friends, who are the only people eligible to read this blog, wonder if I am alive.

It is true: I live. It’s the typical busy season wrap up....16 days to go, and I’m definitely counting them down. On that note, to catch you up since I have not been able to respond to much of anything that didn’t come from the IRS, here’s what’s going on in my life.

I took a trip back to California for my bromo’s 21st birthday. It was a blast. I realized how much I miss my friends and family but also how much my life has changed in only a year, and how much I truly love my son.

My parents shortly thereafter decided we are moving back. So California, here we come (again). I do not intend to leave again, and rather plan to move back into a place of my own with my babers.

The baby’s father finally decided to be a part of his life. I doubt that he’ll be a huge part of his life, but he at least came to see him. It turned out to be the week I was in CA, but it took balls to come here and see the baby with only my parents here.

I met a boy. I meet plenty of boys, but I actually met someone who under different circumstances would last longer than a mento. Cute, insanely intelligent, witty, funny, from good family, actually has morals, makes good money, and loves music. What more could I ask for? Oh, maybe that we don’t work together and that I wasn’t moving back to SD. Granted, I want to come back, but I really hate the fact that the first super cool guy I’ve met in a while is going to be forever away. Plus, we totally made out this weekend ;)

C’est la vie.

Hope all is well in your corners of the world--love and miss you all~!

No comments:

Post a Comment